+/-Taec Interview 1

dailymotion
Two minute Taecyeon Interview: by minwooluv78

Q. Have you had any romantic notions about marriage? 
A. Yes. I think everyone has those. For me it would be how to propose or seeing the development of the marriage(?). I think through this program I will be able to fulfill those dreams. I think it's fun. 

Q. Any episode that is memorable? 
A. The most memorable would be the day of the wedding photo shoot. That's like the first step for a couple preparing for their wedding to do. I realized that it's not easy preparing for this and it was a chance for Guigui & I to get closer so it was the most memorable. 

Q. Have you talked to Lee Hong Ki about GWGM? 
A. I haven't talked to Hongki-goon about participating in this show...but while we were filming we attended the press conference together. That's when we exchanged stories about things like how it's like on this side, so how's your marriage?...and we briefly discussed about the OST since we both had to make a song...but i think we're (couples) very different....don't know about the other other couple's atmosphere but we're are having a lot of fun and i think the other couple is at the fluttering stage...so since i started first, as a Woogyul(GWGM) sunbae, i talked about a lot of things with Hongki-goon. I hope things will go well for them.


+/-Taec Interview 2

dailymotion
Taecyeon's 30 sec interview. by minwooluv78

So if my hearing is correct, MBC has always planned on releasing the dvds in japan first... Hello Japanese fans. I'm Taecyeon of 2PM. I'm currently filming GWGM with Oh Young Gyul. As we're filming, we are making lots of fun memories and fun episodes. I hope as you are watching you'll feel like your experiencing it with us. Many goodies(?) will be in the DVD...so please love GWGM. Annyeong!


+/-1: at JYP

dailymotion
Taec Interview  - by minwooluv78

As he walks in for the interview, he is told by a lady that they got tired of waiting for him. She also tells him that he's dressed nicely today. He replies,'They're not my clothes.' ^^ -

As he practice putting on the jacket…
female: "Make the foreign females think of the Ok Taec Yeon when they see your jacket." Some parts are choppy so i'm just guessing..

Q. how did you feel when you first heard?
A. No way, it must be a prank. (guess the lady doesn't like the answer she tells him the world is watching…)

Q. How did you feel when you first heard?
A. "I was surprised!" *cutesy voice*

-As the mic was being put on him... he asks, "Am I really getting married?", "Will I get to see my wife?"

-given mission card:  Q. Are you curious?
A. The color of the card/envelope is gold, a good color. After reading the mission card Taec states that it feels like when people got married during the Joseon Era. "Anyways, it's time to go see my wife." "I'm coming! Going!"

Asked by camera man
Q. Are you nervous?
A. I'm not the type who gets nervous. Even when I debuted I wasn't nervous…

Q.Your first meeting, how will it be?
A. I'm scared. I think it will be awkward. This is basically a blind date...and i haven't done it before...so it will be awkward. I'm usually the awkward type at first. I hope she's someone who I will get along with. 

Q???? A. I'm not the type to go after a girl. I'm not a beast. I'm romantic, soft, & chic kind of guy. trying my best to translate...^^*


+/-1: at Chougabi Cafe

dailymotion
Shoe Cafe by minwooluv78

Beginning...they are discussion about shoes..Taec is worried that his wife will not like any of the shoes. but he says, "call (ok)!" to something. As he walks to the counter he starts acting adorkable. ^^ "hello, I'm the show owner. please by something." "It must look funny if my wife walks in and sees me like this." "Choose something, It's yours." 

Q.TY you look very nervous? 
A. I guess so. I must be nervous. -playing with his phone and makes a song on the spot. starts singing about how he's been working since morning...how his finally back in Korea after 3 weeks abroad but he's working again and haven't had any sleep...my sad life...~ "This is my 'Work' song." 

His assistant: you can write a song after each meeting with your wife. 
TY: A song can't be made like that! 

When they are looking at the shoes and guigui's trying to distract him she called Nichkhun's name. Taec mumbles to himself, "Why would nichkhun be here?" kekeke 

Q. You met Guigui for the first time...how do you feel? 
A. I'm mentally tired. (think of the JunK sticon) I'm not used to a dongseng calling me oppah...asking me to buy shoes...I feel like a real marriage life has just started. (you can hear a female in the background say, "this is married life.") I feel like i will hear, "You're sleeping outside!" 

Q. First Impression (of Guigui) 
A. Petite. very small..like seeing a cute puppy 

Q. You didn't buy her shoes....? 
A. This is part of my grand master plan. I have a plan. 

Q. What do you think of your wife? 
A. I've known her for about 2 hours now...We talked and she seems very bright and playful. If my real wife was like that? I think it(marriage) will be fun. I think they will be many surprises. It won't be routine....like 1.2.1.2....something will pop out.


+/-1: at Ski Resort


+/-4: at the wedding studio for fittings

ep 4 Fitting by minwooluv78
-everyone is laughing as he leaves to change because he walked towards the staff and you can see them all trying to duck or move out of the way. 

14:25 Q What do you think of Guigui's dress? 
Taec. I think the dress look the best. (i'm assuming he's talking about the short one) 

Cameraman: You're gaze has changed... Taec. How? 
C. It's shining. Taec. Those are tears. Taec goes on to talk about MBLAQ's CEO messaging him. Hyung why did you do that? It was difficult… 

Cameraman: what did he say? 
Taec: What should i do with GO, where, when? Is GO coming? I'm close to GO hyung...I have a feeling they have something big planned. I'm getting scared for tomorrow. Are you planning a wedding without me knowing tomorrow? 

Cameraman: How you feel about your tuxedo? 
Taec: Actually it feels awkward. I don't normally wear it that often. It's awkward...but when else would i get the chance to wear it. 

Cameraman: The staff here thinks you look really good in a tuxedo. 
Taec: Really? Well, I don't think so. I like clothes that are free(loose). 



+/-4: photoshoot

dailymotion
6:22 Gui Gui used her own phone took photo, showing to the camera and immediately realized she shouldn't do that because the sponsor. Then she said: sorry…(bladerunner)

by minwooluv78:
photoshoot Q for TY: Did you prepare last night for today's photoshoot? 
A: I didn't do anything special. I slept early and watched my condition. Today we'll be shooting for a long time so I'm a little worried. 

Q: Is it your first wedding photoshoot? 
A: Yes. This is my first wedding shoot. 

In room with food Cameraman: You didn't get to eat… 
A. It's not that I couldn't eat, I didn't eat. 

As they were waiting for Guigui to appear Taecyeon: I hate waiting. (guy in background, "guys are always waiting.") I really hate it. It's better to be doing something... Loving all these extra clips!

cont. by minwooluv78
11:05
they are looking at pic or video of Taec working the smoke machine. Guess one of them said meoshisseo and how taec looks like he's having fun. He said it was fun. ^^ 




+/-7: at the airport

dailymotion
I think Taec said: it's dangerous!!! Something terrible almost happen!! 
(he was implying.........if something got hurt then......can't have babies with GG?) ~bladerunner


+/-7: at the beach


+/-7: at hotel room


+/-8: at the swimming pool


+/-8: proposal

dailymotion
Ep 10 Proposal by minwooluv78

4;46
Q. How was today?
Taec: It was a really long day.  We started from early this morning at Kimpo Airport to Jejudo, where we got to see the beach, went to the swimming pool, and as we were driving we got to view the scenery of Jejudo. It was a new experience. I was also nice that I was able to do the proposal. I'm leaving with a lot of memories. 

Q. Guigui cried when you were proposing. What did you think?
Taec: I was really surprised. I never expected her to cry.  Whenever I watch a movie or a drama, the women would cry. I never understood why...I still don't understand. Why did she cry? I was surprised...Today it was all fun. It was fun making memories with Guigui. See you again next time. Annyeong~


+/-8: stretching


+/-9: at the wedding


+/-9: at the cave cafe

dailymotion
Ep 14. Cave Cafe by minwooluv78
from 7:02 on

Taec: She's so bad at applying lipstick! I've never met someone who's this bad! Don't know if she did it on purpose...take off for me...can't see. (hello, taec..guigui's a prankster! ^^)

Cameraman: Taecyeon, when you won you were so happy.
Taec: As I've always said...Guigui & I..having fun is an important part of our relationship. So whenever I'm having a hard time or distressed, Guigui is there. Whenever Guigui is distressed and doesn't want to do something, I'm there. I think that's our relationship.

Cameraman: But because you won don't you think you drew it on too quickly?
Taec: That's the charm...Sometimes you should show the not so pretty side of yourself. If i had my way I would've had her makeup free (i guess as punishment) but girls needs to hide her makeup free face (i think that's what he's trying to say) Plus it looks cute to have those on her cheeks. 

Cameraman: You really think it's cute, right? 
Taec: Of course! It's cute.

Cameraman: Tell Guigui that you won.
Taec: I won! And you have to do this *pointing at cheeks*


+/-9: at the aquarium


+/-10: housewarming


+/-11: 2PM at housewarming

dailymotion
ep 14 Housewarming Party by@minwooluv78 

Q. What brings you here?
Khun. We're here to eat.
Q. What kind of food?
Khun: I don't know. Taecyeon said he'll make us food.
Junho: They have a newlywed home.
Wooyoung: Came to see sister in law (SIL from here on)
Junho: SIL? ah~ we have 2 sister in laws...looking towards Khun. 


=In the House=
2PM: Do you guys talk? Doesn't look like it. 
T&G: We talk. (then Taec goes on to talk about the piano and how it's used to exercise in the morning and that they should each play a song like G.O.)
Q. Is today a special day?
Taec: Today is White Day! *laughs* Actually we just got back from our honeymoon...(Guigui thought Taec said Seulong's name.)
After taking group picture, Taec tells his guests to take a look at the picture and leave.^^
@around 3:49 Khun asks if the pic can be posted up on SNS. Taec tells him that it could, but that would cause and uproar.

=Wooyoung's Interview=
Q. How was today?
A. It was really fun. Thank you Taec hyung and SIL Guigui for inviting us to your newlywed home that is blue in color. You two look really good together...(Guigui) has a lot aegyo...as I just wrote on the note...Make sure you two have the HOTTEST Love in this world.. 
Q. Does Taecyeon talk about Guigui back at the dorm?
A. After Taecyeon's filming he always talks about SIL Guigui. For example "She has a lot of aegyo, her voice is...very bright"...from begining to end he talks about SIL.
Q. What does he talk about the most?
A. He mimics her...If I ask how was today? "Oppa!" "Jjandori!"*Guigui voice* then he would wonder how she learned those words...If Guigui didn't have any aegyo...Taec would've shown more aegyo...that's a bit disappointing since he has a lot of aegyo.
Q. How was the food?
A. I assumed the food wouldn't taste good, but that wasn't the case. It was *two thumbs up*...It was cold! *laughs* Why was it cold? However it tasted good.
Q. Lastly, say a few words for the couple.
A. Taec hyung and SIL Guigui, make lots of good memories and hope you can show like you're both really in love. Be Happy!
Q. Would we be able to see you in Season 2?
A. Well...as long as there's no vinegar juice. If only my partner doesn't want vinegar juice, I'd be *shrugs w/a smile*
=Nichkhun's Interview=
Q. How was today?
A. Today was really really fun. It's been a while since I last filmed WGM, so it was very awkward at first. I was always the lead but today I'm here as a guest so it was even more awkward....but as we were filming, Guigui & Taecyeon seemed well matched and made it fun for us, so I had great time and am thankful to them. If there is a chance, I'll come back for a visit.
Q. Guigui really wanted to meet you....
A. She's just my fan. She doesn't like me as a man but as a fan. So Taecyeon, don't be jealous and love prettily~ 


+/-11: kwanghee arrives

dailymotion
Ep16 Housewarming with Kwanghee

starting @ 2:00
Taec: We need to lock the door...
Kwanghee/KH: How could you...?
Taec: I just dropped the spoon...
KH: Were you trying to ignore me?
Taec: I was wiping my pants....Why are you?
KH: What is this? You guys didn't invite me to the housewarming?
Taec: No, we called you!
KH: Even to the birthday...I found out because G.O. hyung called.
Taec: G.O. called you? ...Did something happen to your eyes?

*KH ignores the question. Staff does audio check. Mic wasn't plugged in. Kwanghee notices some of the staff members from work the day before. "They are all working all night long like me." Taec: Heard you finished around 6 o'clock. So let's finish this quickly...cause actually staff doesn't want to see you..." 

3:06
KH: Have you kissed?...Did you guys "deep hug"?
Taec: What's that?
KH: Where you feel with your heart. For example...my wife & I have just hugged.. around the shoulders. So have you guys done the "bust to bust" hug?
Taec: ? You come at this late hour...??
KH: Sunhwa and I are still a little shy.
Taec: Really? Even though you came back from the honeymoon?
KH: Yeah, we're a little shy...You guys?

4:00 looking at wedding album
KH: Commercials like it (his face).
Taec: Really?
KH: Of Course! I just came back from make that expression all day.
Taec: Then show us the "McColl" look.  (McColl is a barley flavored soft drink) 
KH: *does McColl" When I work hard like that...that's when the next CFs comes in....I'm not like you.
When asked if KH took wedding pictures..
KH: Don't have yet, because it costs a lot of money.

4:57 Guigui shows her caterpillar
KH to Taec: Don't buy things like this...
Guigui shows big ring
Taec: She kept asking for a bigger one so I got a bigger one.

6:42 Guigui trying to pop balloon
Taec to KH: My wife loves to pull pranks.

7:37 Making
KH: I'm happy that Taecyeon invited me. That means we're close. I'm good friends with 2PM's Taecyeon.
Taec: He came at this late hour after filming his commercial.
KH: Hey, are you standing on something? You are, aren't you? Was our height difference this big?
Taec: It's because you took off your magic shoes.
KH: So irritating!
*After taking pic with Guigui
KH: Does my haircut look weird?
Taec: It looks good!
KH: I think it looks weird.
Taec. You're style looks good...with your jacket around your shoulders and your hair style.
KH: Why haven't you called me?!
Taec: Why? I'm busy!!
KH: Even though we're close...he never calls.

Q. How was today?
Taec: Today was very fun. It wasn't as hard as I expected.
Q: How was Guigui?
Taec: As always...she was having fun. She played around with the members. She was bubbly.


+/-14: receiving final mission card


+/-15 : finale

dailymotion
EP 15 Interviews:
Q to GG: The weather was always good whenever there you were around, but why is the weather rainy today?
GG: I think the weather represents my mood whenever I am here. Today is a rainy day, which also represents how I feel right now. It is really amazing that the weather was good every time I came here for shooting, but it is raining today, and it happens to be the last day of shooting.

Q to GG: How do you feel to be taking the train with your husband on a rainy day?
GG:*Peers over TY* Romantic~
TY: Romantic? Why do you say it so often? (Don't quite understand TY's response...)

After the heart to heart talk in the tent...

They finished their drinks. 
Subtitle: Agreed not to cry, but tears just flow without control...
TY took the tissue and started wiping GG's tears. TY got up to give her a hug...
TY: Don't cry..
GG: Oppa..wu wu.. (crying sound)

GG broke down once again. TY smiled, both hands wrapped around GG's right hand to wipe her tears.
GG: I feel sad.. really
TY still trying to wipe her tears.. from her left to right eye, left to right cheek...
GG: Are you sad?
TY: Must be happy.. I don't wish to say goodbye in tears, we must smile and say goodbye. Because what I would remember in future will be happy faces
GG: Then let us jump together

After jumping..
TY: Ok? *Hugs GG again*

Back at Donghwa Station after the surprise

GG: When I alighted (from the train), wow...
TY: These were all done by me. Every time we are apart I felt lonely/sad (subtitle was lonely but I guess he used the word 'sad' instead), you know why? If we are a Korean CP (couple), then we could have seen each other easily.. but you have to return to Taiwan, I guess it would be difficult for us to see each other? That's why I feel lonely/sad.
TY: But it's ok. This will be our history. Let us return to our lives before we met each other, come, let's go!
GG: I will never forget
TY: I will never forget. Let's go! This is a new beginning!


The last part was so touching  Miss TaecGui
EDIT: I forgot to give credit to http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2282568060?pn=375
-runnyeggs


+/-GuiGui's unseen Interviews


Translation by bladerunner from around 8:00

They were asking her about which 2pm she wanted to meet and all kinda of nickhuan question....lolShe was VERY carefully picking the answers.


They asked why she whispering to the camera and don't want Teac to hear the interview. (Taec was by her but she walked to the other side of the table)


She said: I am afraid he will get angry. I don't know if you guys notice but Taec pushed me VERY hard earlier when I just mentioned nickhuan's name once earlier today.


Gui Gui said she likes oppa 8:35 and 9:05!!

Translation by JenJ
4:10 – 5:29
Q: Do you like the chosen pieces? (Gown)
GuiGui: Nodding her head..hmmmm~ Dae~
Q: The white gown you just tried on was chosen by you?
GuiGui: ah ah ah(Yes), Oppa’s the one who chose the short gown.
Q: Looking forward to see him wear the suit?
GuiGui: hmmm penguin!
Q: You are going to shoot the wedding photo, how do you feel.(Can’t really hear but that’s what the translator asked)
GuiGui: This is my 1st time having a wedding photo shoot in Korea, and it’s also the 1st time to shoot a formal/real wedding shoot. Having a little expectation (looking forward) to it.
Q: Did you do anything to prepare yourself for the wedding photoshoot?
GuiGui: Me? Hmmm no….i just bring along this relax and happy mood to shoot this wedding photo.
Q: Like usually for your normal photoshoot for the next day, will you put on facial mask …
GuiGui: Yes yes yes, I did put on a facial mask, did not really eat for dinner, and I slept early last night, and the things that should be I’d already done so.
6:35 – 8:17
Q: How do you feel to have your honeymoon over here in Jejudo?
GuiGui: This is my 1st time in Jejudo. Once we alight from the plane, we saw a lot of village houses and we went to the beach, and came to a very nice hotel, our honeymoon suite and we spent our time doing many things.
Q: What’s leaves the deepest impression?
GuiGUi: the deepest impression would be…when we were driving and we saw the sea, the sea water, blue, is very different from the one I’d seen, transparent clear blue water, the kind of blue that makes one feeling really good.
Q: How about the proposal?
GuiGui: I was very touched at that very moment because, actually he played the music just for the propasal, he played the our song de de deng deng deng, ; he learned and played the whole piece of music, he played the song and then the most important which I was deeply moved was the letter. Although I only understood roughly what it meant, and knowing he wrote it himself and it was really touching, and especially the moment where he knelt down, I was like, deeply moved and that is why I cried.
Oppa, Thank you for writing such a touching letter for me, and learned the whole music and for all you had done I was really deeply moved. I feel that the relationship between us has developed into the new/higher/different level. hahaha
8:19 –  8:57
Q: Now that you are here at the wedding venue…
GuiGui: Its like a dream, a dream I have dreamt before. I had mentioned before I wanted to have a wedding by the beach/sea. There’s like a pathway leading to a little basket but look like a little house  but its actually sand. It feels real. (Actually I don’t really get what she was trying to say but I think she was talking about the scene in her dream.)
Q: You are going in to change into your wedding gown, are you nervous?
GuiGui: yes. I’m afraid of falling down or something like that.
9:32 –  8:57
Q: Today, 2pm will be coming, who do you wish to see the most?
GuiGui: Nichkhun….shhhhh…..hahaha…..Nichkhun
Q: Why?
GuiGui: because my friends around me really like him, and I’m curious to how he really look like in person. There’s many(her friends) around me(like him). (while the translator was translating loudly, after a little while guigui(thinking or knowing Taec will/can hear what the translator said, added ) Oppa has a lot too(many of her friends like Taec too).
Q: Who do you like more? (giggling)
GuiGui: I like oppa more. Really Really! You see this. (pointing to her ring)
Q: Why didn’t you want him to hear you. (the korean crew, a guy who asked this qns)
GuiGui: because I’m afraid he might get angry(the guy laughed after he heard the her ans)…today I just mentioned his name (Nichkhun), and he pushed me really hard, not sure if anyone of you noticed that.
Q: (Can’t really hear what she asked but roughly) you like him(Taec) more?
GuiGui: (looking at Taec) Yea, like him more. I’m just curious about Nichkhun.
(And thus you see Taec cute face eavesdropping their conversation the other end of the table…if you notice at the very end, he was still eating his lollipop but he smiled~ maybe hearing guigui like him more. LOL )
~JenJ
 I think what GG was trying to say is this wedding is her dream came true and she also felt the atmosphere of getting married for real.
I remember on one of the newspaper interview, she said she did a survey about her for GWGM (maybe when they casting) before the filming and one of the question was what's her dream wedding. 
~bladerunner


"She also felt the atmosphere of getting married for real" kinda matched her last sentence. but what she said previously was more of talking about her dream(not her imagination kind of dream).

I was confused initially because she was talking about her dream then she jumped to where she talks about what she wanted and then jumped to another part that don't link to her previous sentence: "I had mentioned before I wanted to have a wedding by the beach/sea."

After i replayed it many times i realize i missed out the words, basically she went back to describe the scene she dreamt before.


So...its actually like this:

GuiGui: Its like a dream, a scene I have dreamt before.(talking about the dream) I had mentioned before I wanted to have a wedding by the beach/sea.(what she wanted) and then, there’s like a pathway leading to a little basket but look like a little house  but its actually sand.(went back to describe the scene she dreamt before) It feels like a real 1.
~JenJ

11:16 –  11:42
Q: How’s your feeling today?
GuiGui: There’s a tiny bit of sadness. Because today is the last day… in this house.
Q: Since today is last day in this house, what’s the most memorable scene to you in this house?
GuiGui: Should be in this bedroom, the time we were having pillow fight.
12:42 –  13:02
Qns: Whenever you are here, the weather is very good, but today its raining. Why didn’t you bring the good weather along today?
GuiGui: I feel that whenever I come back here, the weather is like reflecting on how I feel/my mood. The rainy day today represent my mood today. Its really special/weird, whenever I’m here, it’s a sunny day , today it actually rain! And it’s the last time/day!
13:02 – 13:25
GuiGui: I thought I could hold back(the tears).
Translator: I feel that you couldn’t hold back. You yourself think that you couldn’t hold back(your tears) too right?....There’s another scene, another scene. Cry again in the next scene. Don’t cry in the next scene.
GuiGui: Not crying in the next scene already…still cry in the next scene….
Translator: Really?
GuiGui Manager/assistant: happy in the next scene.
Translator: No la….haaha
13:31 – 14:08
Q: Say something to Taec, say something to him who departed.
GuiGui: I really couldn’t bear to see the sight of you leaving, but actually I shouldn’t have done that (by not looking at him leaving). Shouldn’t have another chance anymore, so I will watch the broadcast, to see…I will get see your face/your look through the broadcast and then I am very happy to know you, work hard for your career (simpler term is just “Fighting for your work”) don’t tire yourself, and then I won’t force you to eat breakfast anymore, you can finally have a good sleep, don’t need to accompany me for breakfast anymore.
14:32
Friends in Japan! Hello everyone! I am GuiGui Wu Ying Jie~ 2pm Taec Yeon and I play the role/act as a married couple on WGMG. If you want to know how interesting and funny our life is as a married couple is, please watch the DVD to find out and do support us~ Thank you very much!
~JenJ



+/-short clips

(right click on video and uncheck loop to stop)